How To Use Our Products
Every care has been taken in making our products, and in order for you to get maximum enjoyment we ask you to, and you agree to, follow these simple safety instructions:
- Our sweet and chocolate bouquets are not toys, and therefore children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Our products are not suitable for children aged 0 to 3 years.
- We attach the sweets or chocolate to skewers. These can be choking hazards if not used safely. Please make sure that: 1) the sweet or chocolate is safely and cleanly removed from the stick before consumption and not eaten on the skewer itself, 2) all discarded skewers are taken out of the reach of children, and 3) care is taken handling skewers so that they do not prick your skin or splinter.
- Only the sweets or chocolates are edible. The rest of the product itself (including the box, skewers, cellophane and base inside the box, etc) is made of products that should not be eaten.
- Once the sweets or chocolate are eaten the remaining packaging and products should be disposed of appropriately and safely and not used as a toy.
- Please remove and dispose of carefully all packaging.
Our products can be used safely and enjoyably if you follow these safety instructions.
Disclaimer: A condition of the sale of our products to you is that you agree to use them in accordance with these safety instructions. Sugar Rush shall have no liability for usage of its products that is not in accordance with these safety instructions.
Assembled by: Sugar Rush, 14, TN40 2DY, UK
PLEASE READ: FOOD ALLERGY ADVICE
For individual ingredients please refer to the labelling on the sweets or chocolate.
Our products should not be eaten by people who are intolerant to certain foodstuffs or people who suffer from food related allergies.
All of our products may contain, or have traces of, allergy inducing ingredients including but not limited to peanuts, nuts, milk, wheat, gluten, eggs, soya, etc.